Hamilton Paranormal

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal

By Chris on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

Hi Bill and Teresa, I have seen more than one orb and eco mist with the naked eye on occasion. They are both manifestations of energy and the camera lens is faster than the human eye, so a fleeting glimpse will be often captured by the camera and missed by the eye.

By Bill & Teresa on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:06 am:

Hi all. First time post here. I have a question.

Why are Orbs and Ectomist not visible to the naked eye, but show up on film??

thanks.

Speedbird

By Cathy Brady on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 12:00 pm:

Thanks Wendy

We thought everyone would enjoy seeing what the Crooks homestead looked like way back then. I find it terribly fascinating to say the least. It's just too bad there's nothing left of the house now. It would have been amazing to see. :)

The pictures of James Crooks and his wife kind of give some life to the history so to speak. It puts a face to the name.

But of course the paranormal pictures are always my favorite. hehehe

By Wendy P on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 05:10 am:

Great job on the updates of the Darnley Mill! The photos are terrific, as usual, and a superb job was done on the history.

By Wendy P on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:24 pm:

Hi Cathy.

Not sure yet about the next meet. Margaret and I are going to a seminar that day about cataloguing and sorting historical artifacts. They're using Butler's artifacts, should it should be cool. Don't know what's happening the rest of that day yet. The picinic is a possibility, and of course, we'll see you guys down here at Fort George on the May long weekend, right? Can't wait to see my clock, too. he he

By Cathy Brady on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 01:00 pm:

Hi Wendy

We've been hard at work getting updates ready to go, getting ready to move and trying to get things done for the sales department. So it's been interesting to say the least.

But once we get the actual moving done I hope things settle down a bit so we can see you guys a little more often. It's been waaaaay too long ya know!

Maybe you guys can come out for our next meet?! We'd love to see you, Rick and Margaret again. Then of course we'll also be having our second annual potluck picnic this summer as well which we hope to see you folks attend. It will be so much fun!

By Wendy P on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 12:14 pm:

Hey, guys, great photos in the updates! I loved the new place, and I'm reminded again that there's so much area to the Darnley that I haven't seen yet.

Just a reminder that Fort George Ghost Tours start this weekend, and their new book is about ready to go the the printer, and should be ready soon.

Hope to see all of you guys soon. We miss you.

By Wendy P on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 03:19 pm:

Hi everybody.

I've finally posted some evps from the day of the party, as well as a couple of new pics.

By Cathy Brady on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 06:01 am:

Sorry to hear that you're sick Chris!! I wondered why you weren't around anywhere. We'll be having our potluck picnic again this summer, then we'll be having our Halloween party....lots of get togethers to come join in on. So don't worry too much about missing one. :) You just worry about getting better!

By Chris on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 05:12 pm:

I was disappointed that I could not make it to the party. I have been sick since last week and now I still have no voice. This started a week ago last Sunday and I am now into day eight.

I am glad that it went well and I hope to be able to make the next one.

By Wendy P on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 08:36 pm:

Hi Cathy.

You're right - a party at that place at Hallowe'en of all times should be something else!

By Cathy Brady on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 03:18 pm:

Hi Wendy! We're glad you guys had a good time. It was a blast wasn't it?! Next time I hope the weather cooperates a bit better. :) We had so many new people come out to join us, which made it even more fun. Should prove to be quite interesting for our next party eh?! hehehe

By Wendy P on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 08:35 am:

Cathy and George, I want to say thank you very much for the party last night. We had a great time! Thank you for all your hard work.
Boy, the investigation at the cemetery and inside the train station were something else, too. I won't forget them for a while. The Darnley was fun, too, even though the rain didn't let us stay for long.

By Gandalphthegrey on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 07:21 am:

just to let everyone know there was just a moderate geomagnetic Storm which means parnormal activity should be up for this week

By Wendy P on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 09:31 am:

I posted 2 evps that I got at Butler's Burial Grounds yesterday. Rick and I stopped there after he picked me up from work. (unfortunately, we got stuck in the snow and had to shovel the car out.)*L*
We were there for just over 14 minutes and got 3 evps, but only 2 were clear enough to use.
http://www.geocities.com/houstonsmomee2003/index.html

By Cathy Brady on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 01:58 pm:

Yup, it looks to me like an energy string. (Just my opinion of course. *L*) Very rare to get those inside. :) We've gotten a few outside, but I don't think we've ever gotten any inside.

By Wendy P on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 01:30 pm:

I know the dog is out of focus - it's the thing in the doorway on the left that intrigues me.

By Cathy Brady on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 06:01 pm:

Very interesting pic Wendy. *G* A bit out of focus, but interesting none the less.

By Wendy P on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 02:06 pm:

Nope, it was me. I goofed again. Try it now.

By Cathy Brady on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 01:50 pm:

Well Wendy, I would but.....when I go to your page I don't see the pic?! Is it just my computer?? *L*

By Wendy P on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 01:33 pm:

Hi everyone.

My friend Margaret sent me a picture she took that has something really cool in it. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Check it out at
http://www.vaxxine.com/ghostlypics/friend.html

By Sean Patton on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 02:35 pm:

Hey guys, this is Sean from the BGT trip on the 10th. I've been looking over your website and the pictures are utterly fascinating. It is, for lack of a better word, haunting to know just what was in that tunnel with me.

I'm going to check out the Dundas mystery bench sometime since I spend a great deal of time around there with one of my friends. I'll let you know if I experience anything... unusual.

Finally, I checked out the pictures of the old farm house on Upper James. Why was I interested? Because I live within a 7-minute walk of there, and, indeed, pass by it every single day on my way to and from the bus stop. I've never given it much thought and at first assumed it to be lived-in by a very careless, messy, and hermit-ish horse enthusiast. I see the horses frequently (there seem to be some new foals) and have attempted to gain their attention when they've been standing near the road.
They don't seem terribly friendly.
Just this past Christmas, my cousin mentioned that he and a friend had walked up there to check out rumours about it being haunted. (I can't believe I didn't realize it was abandoned). He said that within moments, a man crossed the street and told them to leave - saying that he looks after the horses and that nobody is welcome there. (If you can get into contact with this man, he might be able to give you some history about the location, although I highly doubt if he's going to want to talk).
If I can get ahold of a decent digital camera, I might try to take some pictures of the place from the road. There's that big marshland where James and 20 intersect, and I would not be surprised to see at least a bit of orb activity around it. I'm not sure if I'll venture into the premises given a combination of the unfriendly man and your disturbing experiences, as well as the fact that police cruisers seem to have a habit of driving down that road almost every time I walk out to it. Anyhow, if I can get some pictures I will immediately send them to you. It might also be worth it to find a path leading into the fields and to scout around out there - I've been meaning too before, but now I'm slightly hesitant due to the probable haunting. (I'm not yet entirely comfortable with the idea of searching these areas, especially while alone).

Ok, this is actually the last bit of information:
I grew up in a little village called Townsend, which is out near Jarvis. Within Townsend is an old graveyard situated on top of a hill. This yard is small and appears to be possibly ceremonial, as the stones all have dates from the 1700-1800s (if I remember correctly, it's been 7 years). It might be worth it to pop by and snap a few photos if you happen to be in the area. Also of interest is a rail bridge near there on the way towards Simcoe. There was a story about someone falling to their death into the waters below it. Might be some activity there..
How to get to the cemetery: As you approach Jarvis from Hagersville, you will see a large intersection with an old, faded "Townsend" billboard. Turn right and go passed the old Cuddy Chicks plant and into the town proper. Keep going down the road until you pass a large mailbox system, turn left into the parking lot, and then proceed to walk from there to the lake. If you walk the path around the little lake, making no turns onto other paths, you'll come to the graveyard - there's a picket fence around it.

I hope that will be of interest to you.
Thanks for keeping up this excellent website. I think you might see me on some future hunts.
-Sean

By Wendy P on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 01:04 pm:

Hi George and Cathy.

I looked at your pictures of the Sydenham Rail Bridge, and they're awesome. I was really intrigued by the way the ecto seemed to go for the trains that went by. Also, on Mystery Orb page 2, I noticed that Max's hackles seemed to be raised and his back hunched as he looked toward where the orb was, in one picture.

It would be great sometime to do an investigation of the entire area that you were talking about Saturday night - the rail bridge, the survey, and the train station.