Corktown is very Active

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Corktown is very Active

By Chris on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 02:49 pm:

Has anyone else experienced any activity in only one area of a site or house and in no other?

By Chris on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 07:05 am:

I took a few pictures again last night. There are two large orbs on two pictures around the same window again. It looks as if they are between my house and the one next door.

By Cathy Brady on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 11:04 pm:

Hi Chris

Yes that was an amazing pic. And it sounds like a worthwhile walk for sure. Hopefully the weather will change for the better soon so we can plan a trip around your neighborhood. :) But in the meantime, congratulations on a great pic. And keep us posted if you get any other great shots.

OH, we'll be adding your newest pics to the site soon.

By Chris on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 07:04 pm:

The Corktown neighbourhood was founded by Irish Immigrants in the 1800's who came here to escape the potato famine in Ireland. The area is very active. My house alone shows orbs and ecto mist on a regular basis in photos. I have heard a voice in one of the bedrooms when I was here alone. On one occasion five or six months ago I took some pictures from the outside and a child appeared in one of the photos in the window of the same bedroom where I heard the voices. Two nights ago I took some more shots and got quite a few orbs. In two of the shots I got some mist and in one of the shots when I was showing them to Cathy she noticed that there were two children in the same bedroom window. I had not noticed that. A walk through Corktown would be worthwhile.

Corktown is bounded by James Street, Main Street, Wellington Street and Charlton Street and has been around for over one hundred and fifty years.