Thank You

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Thank You

By Wendy P on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 06:54 pm:

Hi Carly.

I wish I'd been able to join you guys last night. Your group sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can all get together some night. Thanks for letting me sit in with you tonight, though, when you showed Cindy, Cathy, and George the pics from last night, and of course, I always love to see the pictures they get. I think they outdid themselves last night, though. I always have fun with them, and if we add in your group, what a great time we could all have on investigations.

By soldiermom on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

Hey Chris
We had a great night last night. Sorry you couldn't join us. I did have a little ankle biter gnawing away from time to time. Not sure if it was a chihuahua or not but there are ways of finding out these things. It brings Taco Bell to mind.

By George Brady on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 04:00 pm:

Good Evening there Carly....

We are happy to learn that you had a enjoyable evening with us, remember about what I told you when buying a camera get the one with the AF meter....

This will help you out with your picture taking while out in the field....:)

Your little group was a fun group to be with and we enjoyed your company very much and we hope we can meet up with you again soon.....:)

Chris....

The little dog got the best of Cindy last night, caught her off guard , wish you could of been with us to see what happened...heehehehehehehehe

Cindy.....

Thanks for all of your help last night with the group ,you were a big asset to the group.....*S*

Wishing everyone a good night.....

By Chris on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 12:42 pm:

I was truly disappointed that I was not able to get out with all of you last night. I am glad to see that it was productive.

I must agree that Cathy and George have an excellent group. There is a lot of learning and fun going on.

By the way I hope Cindy didn't have too much trouble with the Chihuahua that guards the tunnel.

By Soldiermom on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 12:07 pm:

Hey Guys,
We certainly had a great time last night.The group that came with you were alot of fun.They were very interested in learning about the paranormal.Let's just hope it warms up soon so we can get out to more places.Well I'll see you tonite,can't wait to see the pic's from last nights investigation....I'll bring the coffee...lol

By Carly and the New Ghost Hunters on Sunday, February 01, 2004 - 12:03 pm:

Hello George and Cathy,
We would like to thank you both again for taking our group out with you last night.We had an amazing time with you all.Your professionalism and knowledge of the paranormal is amazing.We learned alot about ghosts and hauntings and are very interested in going out with you all again very soon.We have been to other sites and they certainly don't compare at all to your site.Keep up the great work as it certainly shows your commitement to the paranormal and interest in showing others the fascinating aspects of this field.We are hooked,we are your new ghost hunters,thanks again