February 14/04 BGT Investigation

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: February 14/04 BGT Investigation

By Cathy Brady on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 03:49 pm:

You got it!! *L* Darn things anyway! I just found my mic but I have other stuff that needs to be done first. So some time on Sunday I should have them ready to share. :)

By Wendy P on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 01:03 pm:

I can't wait to hear them!!

Darn tapes, always running out at the wrong time. *L*

By Cathy Brady on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 01:00 pm:

I just finished listening to the second side of the tape this morning. At the very end of it I have a female voice whispering "stay together". Then the tape ran out so I don't know if she had anything more to say or not. *L* Now I REALLY have to find my mic so I can get this transfered over to the computer!

By Wendy P on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 12:29 pm:

I can't wait to hear them. I've been meaning to ask you what else you have on your tape, besides the one you told me about earlier in the week.

Man, that was some night there last Sat., wasn't it?

By Cathy Brady on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 05:09 pm:

You've got some pretty cool evps Wendy. I have to find my mic so I can put ours up. So far I've found two or three. But I haven't had the time to find the mic or even finish listening to the tape yet. :)

By Wendy P on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 02:45 pm:

Ok, everybody.

I just finally finished with the evps from last Sat. night at the BGT, and uploaded them to my site, for a total of eleven evps from approx. 1 1/2 hours of tape. Some are better than others, but I just couldn't leave any out.

Maybe sometime soon when I need more room on my site, I'll take down the not-so-good-ones, but I just love ghost voices, even if they aren't always clear.

By Wendy P on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 01:08 pm:

Hi everybody.

I just added a couple new evps from last Sat. All the evps from last Sat. are now on their own page.
http://www.geocities.com/houstonsmomee2003/evp3.html

I found more last night that I have to work on. I can't believe this! I need to get these finished before this weekend rolls around.

By Wendy P on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 12:29 pm:

Hi everyone.

I've just posted 3 new evps from last Saturday - one that I e-mailed to Cathy, and 2 more. There are still 4 to work on. I may end up putting all the evps from last Saturday on their own page, if I get any more to the point where I can post them.

Chris, would you like me to e-mail you the picture I took of you surrounded by ecto?

By Cathy Brady on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 04:56 pm:

Hi everyone

I've been out running errands and such all day so I'm just getting caught up. Wendy I have to say that your EVPs are terrific. Chris, I'm glad you got your first scents while out with us at the BGT. That place is amazing to say the least. We should be posting all the history stuff soon. We've got so many investigations to update that we can hardly keep up. *L*
Cindy you've got some interesting pictures for sure. :) It should prove to be quite a task to get all the updates done.

By soldiermom on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 02:07 pm:

Hi Everyone
I justed wanted to say that I heard some of your recording's Wendy from our last investigation at the BGT,they were great.Can't wait to hear the rest of them.You are right Chris that alot of us heard or smelled something that night.There sure was alot of activity out there,it is every time we go out.The professionalism of this group is it's best asset.No smoke and mirror's here.

By Chris on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 01:58 pm:

The recordings are awesome Wendy. It was a pleasure meeting you. We sure have a good time here, but in between it all there is some serious investigation happening.

I can't wait for the history to be posted.

By Wendy P on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 12:45 pm:

It's a woman's perogative to change her mind, right?
Okay, so I changed mine. I posted four of the evps from Saturday night, because I don't know how long it will take to make the other ones clear, if I can do it at all.

My website link is http://www.vaxxine.com/ghostlypics

Then click on the link for EVP - page 2

By Wendy P on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:58 am:

Sorry, Chris.
I shouldn't have started my post off by saying it was an update to your message.

By Wendy P on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:57 am:

Update for Chris's message:

The digital audio recorder captured 10 evps. Some of them will come clear but unfortunately some will not come out as more than murmurings or whispers. I now have 3 ready to post and will let you know what happens with the others, and when I have them ready to post. I'll probably post all at once (whichever ones come clear enough), rather than some at a time.

By Chris on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 07:36 pm:

This was my first visit to the BGT and it was well worth the time spent there. The investigation was conducted with the utmost of care and as much professionalism as possible.

Duration: 3.5 hours
Number of Investigators: 6
Equipment: Digital Audio Recorder, Digital Cameras, Flash Lights,
Note Book
Entered the tunnel at about 8:30 P.M. February 14, 2004 and agreed there would be no smoking while in the tunnel. We lit a candle and the group split into three at the entrance, the middle and the far end. The audio recorder was set up. At times we joined each other in various parts of the tunnel to compare notes. Care was taken to rule out any natural cause for any occurrence.

Significant Occurrences:

1. faint music was heard at one point by more than one person
2. scents of perfume, mowed grass or hay, and a distinct smell of pipe smoke was smelled by more than one person
3. pressure on the shoulders was sensed by a few people
4. camera shots showed mist in a few locations. (no one was smoking and breath was held before taking shots)
5. the sensation of a presence was felt by more than one person

The consensus was that there is definitely activity in the tunnel of more than one spirit.