Fort George

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Fort George

By Wendy P on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 03:23 pm:

Hi everybody.

I've posted a couple of new updates from the investigation at Fort George.

Hope you enjoy them.

By soldierpup on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 10:03 am:

Hi
Wendy,I saw your wolf clock and I would agree with you,it is beautiful.George and Cathy take alot of pride in there work and you can tell.Anyone can check out there handcrafted work at there handcrafted merchandise link on the site.

By Wendy P on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 07:49 pm:

I agaree, Cindy. It was certainly an interesting night last night. The rain was no fun, but I loved the thunder and lightening, and apparently so did the spirits. I'm so glad you guys came down. And George and Cathy, thank you again so much for the wolf clock. It's so gorgeous!!

By soldierpup on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 03:31 pm:

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say that we had a great time at Fort George last night.It is an amazing place to go.Too bad the weather was not in our favor.Looking forward to getting back there in the near future.

By Wendy P on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 10:44 am:

Some interesting evps posted from Fort George for anyone that would like to hear them.
http://www.geocities.com/amateurspiritseekers/evp9.html

By Wendy P on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 07:08 pm:

Rick and I went to Fort George during the day today.
It was great, because during the busy season there's always lots of people and staff around, but today we were able to wander mostly by ourselves. I've just barely started listening to the tape (only gotten through 22 min.), but already there's lots of stuff, some of it really interesting. The evps from Sunday night's Ghost Tour are incredible,too. I couldn't post a couple of the best ones, because they were personal about a member of the Ghost Tour staff (nothing too personal, but spoken to him by spirits).

By Chris on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 03:37 pm:

I would love to find some time to go to Fort Gearoge with you guys. Never thought that my restriction would be a child at this stage of the game.

By Wendy P on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 06:42 pm:

Hi Cindy.

We really miss you guys, too, and can't wait to see you again. We always have a great time together. I'm sure Margaret will be there, too.

By soldierpup on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 05:56 pm:

Hi Wendy,
Glad to hear you had an interesting time at Fort George.I can't wait to go on the holiday weekend.I have booked the weekend off at work and my girl's and I will be there.Hope we have an exciting time as I'm sure we will.We miss you guy's alot and are looking forward to seeing you again.

By Wendy P on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 04:18 am:

First Ghost Tour of the season was last night. Man, was it cold!

Since it was so cold, and had rained all day, not very many people showed up, which made for a great tour. It was pretty active, with figures being seen crossing the open areas, the portrait in the Officer's Quarters changing (we always see this from outside the building, but it's the first time we'd seen it from inside - usually hasn't happened when we're inside), and at least 4 of us saw it. My son and Margaret even saw it opening and closing its eyes.

Haven't listened to the tapes yet. The wind will ruin most of the outside recordings, but hopefully I'll get something good. We'll have to look more closely at Margaret's video, but from what we could tell, some good stuff was being recorded on that, too.

By Chris on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 03:31 am:

That is a great idea soldierpup.

By soldierpup on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 02:28 pm:

Hey Chris
maybe we could all go on the holiday weekend in May with the monday being Victoria Day.I would love to go,Wendy and Rick have told me so much about this place.

By Wendy P on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 11:46 am:

Hi Chris.

During July and August, there are tours Sunday evening, Monday evening, Wednesday evening, and Thursday evening.

During May, June, and September, they're just Sunday evenings. We've found May and September to be quite active months at the Fort.

By Chris on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 09:52 am:

I would love to go as well, but Sunday is a tough day with work the next day. Are there any other days.

By Wendy P on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

Hi again.

The tours cost $10.00, or season's tickets for $40.00. They last approx. 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.

See you soon.

By soldierpup on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 12:39 pm:

Hi Wendy
I'm looking forward to going to Fort George this year,could you please tell me how much the tours cost and how long are they.Hope to see you soon.

By Wendy P on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 11:31 am:

Don't forget to mark your calendars. The Fort George Ghost Tours start again Sunday, May 2/04 at 8:30 p.m. We usually try to get there about half an hour early the first time, to see our friends, etc.
On any tour night, if there are lots of people, they'll do some tours earlier than 8:30 p.m., with the last starting around 8:30 p.m. or a bit later.

I can't wait. I'm get excited. I really miss all my friends from the tours, the living and the not-so-living. *L*

For more information, visit their web site at

http://www.ghrs.org/ghosttours/gt.htm