Spirits at my House

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Spirits at my House

By Cathy Brady on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 08:22 pm:

Sounds like you have some bashful spirits?! :) Give them time and I'm sure you'll get plenty of communications with them. Word of mouth, you know, works wonders. You helped one, so many will flock to you as a result.

By Chris on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 05:21 pm:

I took some pictures outside my house tonight and there were loads of orbs and some eco mist. There seems to be even more energy than before. I am just not having any communication right now.

By Cathy Brady on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 05:34 am:

If you still have spirits in your home it could be that they just aren't ready to reveal themselves yet. :) But it is also possible that the other spirits were hanging around to keep Edith company until she crossed over so they had no reason to remain now that she has gone.
You'll have to keep us posted about any further activity in and around your home.

By Chris on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 04:03 am:

Since Edith left, I have not been able to contact any spirits here. I tried again with a friend and got nothing at all.

By Cathy Brady on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 07:03 pm:

I can vouch for the emotional aspect. When Emily crossed over Cindy and I both felt the loss. We both cried. But at the same time we felt happy with the knowledge that we had helped her to find peace and happiness. It was a very moving experience to say the least.

By Chris on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 06:26 pm:

I now know what Cindy was talking about when Emily crossed over. Edith is gone now from here.

By Chris on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 06:21 pm:

Tonight I had one of the saddest and at the same time most peaceful experiences. On my coffee table in the living room I lit five white candles. Beside one of them I put my crystal. I have never been able to get an image in it before.

Tonight I called for Edith and sat quietly in the living room and stared at the crystal in the candle light. A girls face appeared. I told her it was time to go and she should go to the light. I told her that God was ready for her. I prayed and the image in the crystal gradually disappeared until all I saw was the glass ball. I got the most peaceful feeling all over and a sense of loss; all at the same time.

I think there is one less spirit here now and that Edith is gone to a better place.

By Chris on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 02:01 pm:

I found out today that she died of a fever.

By Cathy Brady on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 04:57 am:

Chris that is so cool. It's fascinating to finally find out who has been visiting your home. Maybe Edith will be in a more communicative mood next time and you can find out if there are other children that frequent your house too. Or should I say your neighborhood?! :)

I'm glad that you got to initiate your board in such a positive manner. And you'll have to thank Edith for the compliment. It was so unexpected, but so kind of her to mention it. *L*

The picture of your board will be posted on the site soon so everyone can see what you bought. We had a lot of fun working on your board, so we're pleased that you like the finished product. OH, and you'll have to bring your board up to the house some time so we can get your initials put on the bag as requested. :)

By Chris on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 07:30 pm:

For the past year that I have been taking pictures around here, I have been getting ecto mist around a certain window, have heard voices and have had an apparition once.

Tonight I initiated my new Ouija Board and found that I have two children here. One is a girl named Edith who says she is seven and she says she is with a boy tonight who'd name is John and he is nine. When I asked she said he didn't want to talk. The planchette moved painfully slowly but did respond to simple questions of ages and pointed to numbers and spelled out names when asked. I asked if she was happy and she said yes. I asked if John was happy and she did not respond. She did compliment Cathy by spelling out agel nice. I think she liked the angels on my board.

It was an interesting experience. I kept very focussed and the planchette kept moving but very slowly. I finally said goodbye and that was that.