Haunted Guelph?

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Haunted Guelph?

By George Brady on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 07:38 am:

Good Day Jayman...

We are happy to learn that you are going out investigating some areas around your home town.
We started out the same way and found it very interesting what history surrounded our fair city...

The cemetery that you went to sounds interesting , be sure to go back and see what else you may come up with.You can also email the pics to us and we can open up a folder for you in our submitted pictures.

Keep us posted to what other places you investigate.....

By Jayman on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 12:11 am:

Hello all,
I'd just like to say that I've been investigating my home turf a little bit, and I think you guys would be very interested in what I've found. I went to the Woodlawn cemetary in Guelph tonight and had some incredible finds. My girlfriend and I went there around 11pm Sunday, and from the very beginning, my girlfriend (Who seems to be a lot more psychically inclined than me) had a very strong feeling about the area. We parked toward the front of the cemetary (Near the roundabout) and started to look around and find some strong areas. ORBS EVERYWHERE! The first two pictures have approximately 60-70 orbs in them. As we began to inspect the area longer, the orbs died down, but we still caught our fair share of them. I intend to post the pictures (I know there's a way somehow) in the near future. Before we left, we smudged ourselves with pinion pine and then white sage in our car, then took some pics in the back of the car, which also had incredible amounts of orbs in it. We made it known they may not follow us home, took more pictures and found no more orbs in the following pics. Anyway, if anyone is interested in investigating this cemetary, I highly suggest it. It seems to be very high in activity.

By Jayman on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 10:39 am:

Thanks so much. I'll start searching the historical society and go from there. I now know of a few places that have got some "visitors", but they'd be somewhat tricky to explore- mostly because of the living visitors they get. Anyway, thanks for your help, and keep up the search!

By George Brady on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 07:05 pm:

Welcome there Jayman...

Nice to see a new poster on the board,
We will see what we can find in your area and let you know if we find anything.I am sure there has to be some places in your area that may have some historical information that can lead to the paranormal.....:)

By Chris on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

Welcome to the group Jay. I don't know of any specific hotspots in Guelph, but your historical society could be a good start. Spirits are often bonded to a location due to: unfinished business or a traumatic event. If you find any maybe we could head up that way some time.

By Jayman on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:20 am:

Hello all,
I'm new to Hamilton Paranormal, and consequently the message board. I've done a lot of searching around, asking locals here in Guelph and net surfing, and have come up almost empty handed on this one. Does anyone know of any paranormal hotspots in the Guelph area? Apparently there is a beauty salon that is supposed to be a hotspot, but I have no idea where it is.

Jayman