Beginners Need Help

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Beginners Need Help

By Cathy Brady on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 10:38 am:

Hi Chris, John and Teresa

Actually most cameras have more settings than just the resolution being used. The ISO setting is available on most cameras and if it is set to 400 or higher (for night time shots) the quality of the pic goes up. It increases the shutter speed which results in better pictures.
It's like using 400 or 800 ASA film in a 35mm camera. I hope that helps?! :)

By Chris on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 02:52 am:

John and Theresa, There are usually two settings for picture quality on digitals. The high resolution gives better quality but less photos per card.

By George Brady on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 11:09 pm:

Hi there John and Teresa ....

We use a special program that we had purchased from the US. And it also depends what kind of camera you are using as well.

Cathy uses the cannon powershot A75 and I use the Olympus C-5050 this can also make the difference in picture quality...

If you could send me an email I can send you a program that will make your pictures come out better than what you are getting, I am sure this program may be the answer to your question.

By Jayman on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 09:51 pm:

Oops. That was supposed to be a new conversation thread. :)

By Jayman on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 09:50 pm:

I was just wondering if anyone might be interested in holding a channeling session at the Blue Ghost Tunnel in St. Catharines. I personally know a channeler who is willing to do it for around $300. The session usually lasts 1-2 hours, and is uncannily accurate. I've gone to this particular channeler (She lives around Belleville) many, many times and every time I'm highly impressed with her gifts. Anyway, I'm thinking that if we got 15 people or so each throwing in what they could (I guess that would make it about $20 each. It would be less with more people, obviously), she could come up. I think this might be a very good oppurtunity to make contact with the inhabitants of the Blue Ghost Tunnel, and perhaps also some very good photo oppurtunities. I'm fairly certain I'm goign to try and set this session up regardless, but right now I'm just looking for potential people that might be interested in subsidizing some of the cost. Let me know if this sounds like something anyone might like to do, or even if it just sounds interesting.

By John & Teresa on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 05:53 pm:

Hi everyone.

My wife and I started this hunting after seeing Creep Canada and finding your site. We went to BGT several times and Hamilton Cemetary once. We want to go to more places as well.

My question is this. How do you get good pictures like I see on your site? I use a digital camera. Is it the camera or is it the photo program? Our pictures do show good images but they are all grainy and I can't get them clear.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.