Channeling Session at the BGT?

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Channeling Session at the BGT?

By George Brady on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 11:13 pm:

Hi there Jayman....

Sounds like you may be onto something there. I hope you get some takers on it.
As for ourselves we have experienced so much at the BGT and we are sure that in time we may make contact.

We do wish you the best with this request you are sending out and if you get some takers please let us know the results.

By Jayman on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 09:52 pm:

I was just wondering if anyone might be interested in holding a channeling session at the Blue Ghost Tunnel in St. Catharines. I personally know a channeler who is willing to do it for around $300. The session usually lasts 1-2 hours, and is uncannily accurate. I've gone to this particular channeler (She lives around Belleville) many, many times and every time I'm highly impressed with her gifts. Anyway, I'm thinking that if we got 15 people or so each throwing in what they could (I guess that would make it about $20 each. It would be less with more people, obviously), she could come up. I think this might be a very good oppurtunity to make contact with the inhabitants of the Blue Ghost Tunnel, and perhaps also some very good photo oppurtunities. I'm fairly certain I'm goign to try and set this session up regardless, but right now I'm just looking for potential people that might be interested in subsidizing some of the cost. Let me know if this sounds like something anyone might like to do, or even if it just sounds interesting....