Spirit boards safe for solo use?

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Spirit boards safe for solo use?

By Cguy on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 04:05 am:

good morning all......thanks for the input ,it's nice to hear it from people that have used it solo themselves. Cguy

By George Brady on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

Good Evening Everyone.....

A spirit board is safe for solo use as long as you do not use it in places such as a cemetery or the BGT or any where that can be deemed as unsafe. In your own home would be safe, outside of that I would be careful.

If you choose to use the board by yourself do not try to call out any demons , you just might get something you can not get rid of :)

By Cathy Brady on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 08:26 pm:

It is my experience that it works best with two people operating the board. More than two and you get too many differing energies that tend to make gibberish of anything that comes through. Less than two and you run the risk of not having enough energy to control the session. But it can be done.
Prepare for the session by clearing your thoughts and bring only positive energy to the board.

As for protection, each person will have different techniques that work best for them. Some encircle themselves with a ring of sea salt and/or white candles. Some say a prayer. Some use nothing more than the power of their own mind. It just depends on what you are comfortable with. I hope this helps?! :)

By Chris on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 03:10 pm:

I have used mine solo. I find it helpful sometimes. I re-iterate that I keep a very postive mind and draw on my belief system for protection. I will never allow just any request to enter.

I have had problems years ago when I was just playing and it is not pleasant. Some spirits can really mess with you head.

I would like to try a Seance sometime. That is my latest curiosity.

By Cguy on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 10:45 am:

good day ,,,just looking for some input on spirit boards,,,are they safe for solo use and what type of protection is used ,,if any??,,,,thanks in advance,,,,,,Cguy