Seeing into the past?

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Seeing into the past?

By NovRaine on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 06:39 pm:

absolutely no problem ty da! :)
...good luck.

By Ty_Da_Mann58 on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 04:33 pm:

Thanks so much NovRaine your help is very appreciated

By NovRaine on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 08:20 pm:

...back again! i remembered the book : Micheal Newton "Journey of Souls"
:)...i think i should dump my coffee and go to bed! heehee.
..later.

By NovRaine on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 08:07 pm:

hiya...
..ok, actually just got curious and put it in "google" for ontario..found this site right away!
http://www.cbc.ca/pastlife/hypnosis/

...good luck.

By NovRaine on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

hiya ty da:
...you can look up Naturopathic clinics...see if they can reccommend someone...any Holistic type shops, may know some. also your family doctor...inquire about regression hypnosis...or check out listings online/phonebook ..find a few that do regression.
..you want someone who also has an open mind and has a "spiritual" base...that is, they've had some experience with clients who have regressed into past lives, and have both an understanding about it and open mind/belief.
...ask them questions...interview them just as if you were hiring someone to do a job for you ('cos that's really what they are doing!)...and only go with someone you feel comfortable with and will trust. you DON'T want someone who is going to feed you questions/answers while you're under: "It sounds like you're in Egypt...is that where you are?"
...it should be more like: "Can you tell me where you are?"

...also, see if you can have at least one session without committing to anymore...to see how it goes...and make sure you can tape the session/tape is available. this will help you afterwards, when you can sit and really listen and understand how everything went. then you'll be better able to decide whether this is the person to see a couple more times :)...they should be taking their cues/answers from YOU....not feeding them to you :) ....just my opinion!!

....also, a few years ago, i read an incredible book by a Dr. Micheal "someone" (i'll have to look it up! sorry)...he is a psychiatrist who did hypnosis on patients, as he found that some of their physical ailments were rooted elsewhere and could help them. by accident, one of his patients went past his birth and into the dying of his body in his last life! ...from here..the dr. began looking into it with patients and wrote this book based on his cases!! it was quite facinating, although in some areas it's technical/wordy...it's still really great reading! the way he presents the book...he used a variety of cases beginning with the man who re-experienced his death...then each next step further back, is done with info. from different patients. so...it explains the process..very good if you're interested :)
...good luck.
Cheers!

By Ty_Da_Mann58 on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

Hey thanks for the reply NovRaine, i dont know much about this stuff but i have always had an open mind about everything, and was just wondering, where would i be able to find a person who does this sort of thing?

By NovRaine on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 07:15 pm:

hiya ty da:
...i believe cguy means to look for someone who does past life regression hypnosis...i'm sure he thought you knew that. heehee. and, anytime you're looking for a medium or someone who works in this type of field, look into them and check referrences/reccommendations from other people who've used them.

...by "being ready" ..it just means that you have to have an open mind, willing to accept the info. you get and coming from a spiritual place yourself!! ...with a positive spirit and take your spirituality/paranormal growth seriously. :)

...also, some people have luck digging into past lives themselves...but this takes some practice as it's done through meditation...and that has to be practiced to. the only challenge you might face there, is that you will doubt what you're given (that's a natural response)...or you'll not be able to read it accurately.

...good luck!

By Ty_Da_Mann58 on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 04:01 pm:

Hey Cguy, im in hamilton. Do you mean like just go to the library and look up stuff on past life regression (cuz i have lots of late fees haha) and how do i know if i am ready or not?

By Cguy on Sunday, November 07, 2004 - 04:37 am:

hey ty,,,,,,,what city are you in?you should look into past life regression,,,it takes you back through all your lives,,,but make sure you are ready for it,,,it can be quite intense at times....cguy

By Ty_Da_Mann58 on Sunday, November 07, 2004 - 02:00 am:

Alot of people like their futures read to them, but not me. I believe in re-incarnation and would like to know if there is a person on here (or somewhere) that can tell me about my past?

im new here and dont really know how things work, so sorry if i posted this in the wrong place