My native friend David

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: My native friend David

By Dennis on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 12:28 pm:

If any from the group plan to go out to Sydenham in the near future let me know. David and I are usually only busy on Tuesday and Friday nights. We are free most other nights and Saturday, after 9pm. Unfortunately David and I do not have a vehicle, but if we can't catch a ride with someone, we could go by Hamilton Transit. Maybe David and I will plan a trip and let the rest of you know incase you want to come along.

By Chris on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 03:06 pm:

That is so cool Dennis. Sydenham gives me and others strong feelings of Native history. It would be great to hear from your friend.

By NovRaine on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 04:27 pm:

hiya Dennis:
...wonderful post about david, i hope you get the opportunity to go along on an investigation...it would probably prove very interesting!!
...have you become a student to david??
..good luck and enjoy the site :)
love, light and laughter.

By Dennis on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 07:45 am:

I recently partnered with David, who is very much like a native medicine man. He is Iroquois and from the Senica Tribe. He is able to see auras, spirit guides and ghosts when they come to visit. He told me what my spirit guide looks like. We are both dowsers... I use the pendulum and bobber and he uses the L-rods. He is very much in-touch with the spirit of native people in this area, eventhough he is not limited to these spirits. I do not often see spirits myself, but I have discovered, like many of the HP gang, I can smell them. The spirit of my father came to visit my place this week... I first noticed his familiar smell. My son is able to hear ghosts, while I have not so far. It would be interesting to bring David along some night when the group goes to the Sydenham Hill site, for he will likely immediately connect with the native spirits there.

David has told me that the entire city of lower Hamilton was built on a swamp, and that is where many natives were buried in the past.... so Hamilton is built on a native burial site. There also are many things going on at the Red Hill Creek site... it has been a sacred native site for thousands of years and a native burial site and also the site where War of 1812 solderers were hastily buried. One can find bones just lying around on the ground hen you go there. There was an ancient native sacred mound, before it was destroyed in the construction. Orbs commonly show up in photographs taken in Red Hill, even in the daytime. There is alot of bad/negative energy there due to various things that have happened there in the past.

Dennis