Orbs and Ectomist

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: Orbs and Ectomist

By NovRaine on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 06:30 am:

heehee Chris....yes, been there done that myself...and they eventually move on to other things. heehee..too funny.
..tia: i agree...and when you are really relaxed, that's a meditative state! some people think you just have to sit and DO IT..but we go into that state throughout our day..day dreaming..our minds wandering..vegging...all of that is a state of relaxation and you will find messages coming then!
...the other thing about orbs and such, is that (bill and teresa)..all of us "connect" in various ways: seeing things, hearing things, feeling things..voices, weird activity, while dreaming etc. so not everyone is going to encounter an apparation or see something :) ..spirit will get their messages across as they best need to...so not everyone catches them on film either! don't give up :)...and look at other photo's etc. they can be darned interesting!! heehee.
Cheers!

By Tia on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:43 am:

Hi everybody, being a "newbie", I'm just starting to be aware of things. It's always been around but I'm just starting to open. I see the orbs move around people or if I'm alone I see them move by me where an ankle would be. Usually I'm really relaxed and not thinking about anything in particular. Sometimes you'll see things with your eye that you dismiss as something else. Plus if it makes you nervous your brain will take over to keep you safe. I think that's come up elsewhere in the boards. But it is definately an exciting new road to travel down. I would say that orbs and ectomist are safe starting ground before seeing apparitions (did I spell that right?????)aparitons, I have no idea how to spell it. lol :)

By Chris on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 07:01 pm:

Being separated myself, I can understand the spookie hooded figure hanging around. She goes away in time...oops did I say that.

By NovRaine on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 05:23 pm:

hiya..
...well, sometimes they can...sometimes it's a ghost that's being seen/spirit...but it can be fleeting or in your periphrial vision..but you see a bit of detail at times.
...i've seen orbs tons of times with the naked eye and dark figures/hooded figures/ghosts and mist.
...when i lived in a very active house in Kingston, Ontario..one day i went back down to the basement (my bedroom) to get something while my kids got ready for school. as i descended the stairs, i noticed a "mist" almost like a fog...and thought i'd left a cig. buring...but when i got to the bottom it was not as obvious and...no smoke going!
...this went on for about four weeks:mid sept. to mid oct.
..."coincidentally" a good friend of mine who'd become single as i had, experienced the exact same "mist" in her bedroom...which was also in the basement of her home...in Brampton, Ont. !! ..it lasted four weeks for her also: beg. of sept. to beg. of oct. !
..each of us had already spent full seasons in our homes before and after this incident, so it wasn't a "fall" thing...it never happened a second time.
...the camera is a different medium (than the naked eye)..it grabs an image..a moment in time..and captures it and sometimes because of the movement, and other variables, the images do not always come out looking like familiar shapes or forms. :)
...hope that helps!!
Cheers!

By Bill & Teresa on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 07:11 am:

Hi all, sorry for the double post. Newbie here. First time poster. I have a question.

Can anyone explain why Orbs and Ectomist can not be seen with the naked eye, but can be seen on film?
thanks

Speedbird and the Missus