BGT to rest in peace 04-10-05

Hamilton Paranormal: Hamilton Paranormal: BGT to rest in peace 04-10-05

By Allan N on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 02:47 pm:

I have many pictures from the dates i went that have some interesting things, I would love it if I could send you some, and see what you think of them.

I have one from October 1, 2005 that appears to have the face and features of a woman in the mist, one shot there the next gone. i too twelve shots and my battery died. Some of the shots were interesting. I went home charged the battery and returned till 1:30 am

Sept 24, Oct 1, 3, 4(day while they were blocking it in inside and out.)

By George Brady on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 04:42 am:

HI there Allen...:)

The BGT was a great spot to go and visit and to conduct a investigation, for a period of time there have been some teenagers going down there and trashing the place.It was only a matter of time till the Seaway would do something about closing off the tunnel.That day has come and I think by the weekend all will be in place the wall, metal door.

It is a shame to close off a historical place like that , to us we will miss the BGT with a passion:(

The BGT held much for the person that visited the place at night , it was also a great place to meet new people and other paranormal groups that shared the same interests as us.

We will be putting up a article of the BGT soon , we still have to make it out there and get a few day time shots.

Thank you for keeping us updated as to the closure of the BGT.

By Allan N on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 06:08 pm:

The BGT is still accessable at least for the next couple days, they have started to build the wall in the entrance, they will leave a metal door for service access alone but so far only have 5 rows of cinderblock. Interested in visiting before it is sealed away for eternity??

I visited three times this last two weeks and have many interesting pics.