With Deepest Sympathy

Hamilton Paranormal: Paranormal Chatter (Off Topic): With Deepest Sympathy

By Cathy Brady on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 01:37 pm:

I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has called, emailed, sent cards and posted on the board. It has been rough and all your well wishes mean the world to me. I know that I can still call on my dad whenever I feel the need and he'll be there, but I still miss him. George has been my rock through all of this and I'd like to publicly express my thanks. Thank you honey for being there for me, for listening, and for lending me your shoulder when I need to cry. :)

By Wendy P on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 12:36 pm:

Cathy, I'm very sorry for your pain on the loss of your father. Please know that my deepest sympathies are with you.
Love,
Wendy

By George Brady on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 07:01 pm:

Dear Folks....

Thank you for your kind words for Cathy , I know it means a lot to her that some folks care enough to post in our message board about her fathers passing.

It really helps and it is true there are no words that can take the pain away, but the thoughts of others can help a lot to mend the pain to a point and it is nice to know that those that have posted here can say a few words to help with the sadness.

Thanks to all who have posted...

By Chris on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 07:00 am:

We all grieve differnently so how ever you do it is right fr you.

By M. T. Rivers on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 06:27 am:

hiya.
..my deepest condolences. i too know how it feels, i lost my mother suddenly...then 18mths. later, lost my dad suddenly. there aren't any words to really help get us through such a thing...just knowing people are there to listen and be patient with us is best. take the time you need..there's no handbook or rules here.
..love and light.

By soldierpup on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 11:02 am:

Cathy,that's what friends are for,in good times and bad times.

By Cathy Brady on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 10:41 am:

Thank you Cindy. It's been a rough week. And unfortunately we both know the pain of losing a parent. I think the hardest part is being so far away. I'm glad you've been there with a handy shoulder when I've needed it. Thanks again. :)

By soldierpup on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 02:23 pm:

I would like to express my sympathy to Cathy and her family at the loss of her father this past week.Sadly I understand your grief and the only comfort I had,was to know that one day we will see them again.My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Love Cindy