Bgt

Hamilton Paranormal: Paranormal Chatter (Off Topic): Bgt

By Wendy P on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 11:42 am:

Chris is right. Immediately to the left of the bigger face, I see another face. Just above that is a skull-like face, and under the middle one is another face. I see 3 faces altogether, beside the big main face.

By Chris on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 03:37 am:

That is a great picture. If you look at the picture, you will see other things in the left hand side of it.

By Gandalphthegrey on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 08:02 pm:

thanks wendy the more i look at it lol the more it spooks me. To bad everyone else left early lol.

By Wendy P on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 07:38 pm:

Hi Ken.

That's a great picture of a man's face with the mist all around it. His eyeballs are really huge, too, especially the one. Great pic!

By George Brady on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 10:32 am:

Good Morning Chris....

The meet last night went really well,the whole area had something to it last night.
Got a lot of pictures last night , on the walk to the BGT there was something keeping stride with us in the trees for the branches were breaking as we walked along and this kept up all the way to the tunnel, I would say it was a animal , but there is no animal that could of kept that sort of pace and not to fall in the little valleys that run along the side of the road.

Some folks left early of course we stayed til 3;30am we were the last to be there by this time.

Ken myself and Cathy were the only ones that stayed and we were glad we did for we had a few experinces last night that are hard to explain....

I got nothing in the tunnel itself but out by the entrance we got a lot of activity.....

We hope that in the future you can make it back out there with us:)

By George Brady on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 10:21 am:

Good Morning there Ganalphthegrey....

I was surprised that you made it to the meet last night , but I am glad you showed up for when I was talking about our last trip there I noticed you could relate to our last part of the evening.:)

You won a prize too , by coming out to the meet, now you will know what time it is...heheheheheheehe

I got the picture you had taken last night and i will be putting it up on our receive photos section with your name so folks can see what you got last night, the picture was very interesting to say the lease it almost looks like a winged creature of some sort with a head.

that was a random shot too that you had taken, the whole bgt area last night had a lot of strange noises to the area, my neck is sore today for turning around looking all the time to see what was behind us only to discover nothing was there.;(

hope your neck is doing well:)

We will have your picture up today be sure to check it out,,,,,:)

By Chris on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 07:16 am:

I, also, had a picture of a face when I was there. We all experienced smells of things like pipe smoke and cut hay, that were not possible in the winter. It is a very active place.

I am glad you enjoyed the visit. I have always enjoyed getting out with Hamilton Paranormal.

By Gandalphthegrey on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 06:55 am:

hey that was fun last night just wanted to let ya know George that i sent that pic. it sent chills down my spine when i looked at it lol i could actually see a face with eye balls looking at me.