BGT

Hamilton Paranormal: Paranormal Chatter (Off Topic): BGT

By Cathy Brady on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 08:29 am:

Jayman, if you go to the front page of our site and look for the sydenham rail bridge investigation you'll find all kinds of information about the area. It is usually a quiet peaceful place. Now and then you'll come across one terribly angry spirit there who can be rather aggressive. There have been several reports of people being pushed while out there. I hope this helps. :)

By Jayman on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 10:05 pm:

What's the sydnemham bridge? Dundas isn't too far from Guelph. I might be interested in checking it out. Can you tell me anything about it? What are the inhabitants like? I prefer not to go to places where I'm not terribly welcome. The BGT has never really given me that feel, and considering I've had some decent results on film from the place, I don't think they really mind people who are respectful of the area being there all that much. Anyway, now you've peaked my interest. Let's hear it. :)

By Chris on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 03:22 pm:

Hey Jayman, I loved the BGT when I was there. We got tons of smells of hay and pipe smoke and I got all sorts of strange sensations. There are lots of spirits there.

Another great spot for me is the Sydenham Bridge in Dundas. I always get clear images when ever I have gone there.

By George Brady on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 07:31 am:

Good day Jayman

Sounds like you had a lot of activity after the teens had left.

The tunnel is a visit to remember for sure, and the more you go back the more you will experience there. We always tell folks to go back and investigate an area more than once.
Also we tell them not to expect to get things everytime you go. Some nights have more activity than others, so if you do not get anything the first time do not give up.....

We hope that once you get your picture of the man done you will post it up here on the board. We are looking forward to it.....

Keep in contact. Love to hear what else you may get out there......

By Cathy Brady on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 07:12 am:

Hey Jayman sounds like you had quite the adventure. It's too bad that the evening got off to such a bad start with the teenagers partying there. We look forward to seeing your "man" from your walk to the tunnel.

By Jayman on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 12:25 am:

OH! I also wanted to mention that afterward we used a ouija board in the car (I drive a limo, so there's LOTS of room). We asked all the important stuff, like did anyone follow us back here, and will we be in danger if we return. We also took some pics while in the car. What's really interesting is the orbs we got in the car. We got two really strong orbs in two different pics. What's really interesting is that I have a bobble-head Jesus in the car, and in both pictures the bobble-head seems to be looking at the orbs. The pictures were taken whiel the car was on, so there was definately enough vibration for Jesus to be looking in many different ways. Anyway, I thought the point that orbs followed us to the car (We smudged with pinion pine and sage like mad after the adventure) was interesting, and the fact Jesus was inspecting them was simply funny.

By Jayman on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 12:19 am:

I went there on Friday night with a couple of friends. It was somewhat of a letdown. My friends and I drove all the way from Guelph to visit the site, and found a party by a bunch of jerk-minded drunken high-schoolers. Consequently, we didn't catch much of anything. Once they left, we caught a lot of orbs on film, but what was really interesting is the form we caught on a digital cam-corder walking in. The 5 of us were walking in, and the one girl was carrying the cam-corder. As we were walking, the girl suddenly caught an incredible sense of "something". Upon closer inspection when we got it home, frame by frame, you can see orbs, followed by a DEFINATE shape of a man passing us on the road to the BGT who looks at us, followed by more orbs. Then my friend getting freaked out. Anyway, just thought I'd like to share that. I'm expecting the picture of the "man" later on this week, and if I figure out how to post pictures, I'll put it up for all to see. Happy hunting!

By Cathy Brady on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 07:17 pm:

Hi Tia

I've been to the tunnel during the day on one occassion, and to be honest it doesn't feel quite the same as it does at night. I think it's partly because the tunnel is soooooo dark at night that you can't even see your hand in front of your face unless there's snow on the ground to lighten it up a bit.

At night the tunnel will more often give you a sense of being watched. You'll smell different scents, hear voices and such, more so at night than during the day.

There were three of us present when we ventured in during the day, in mid November last year. It was so strange to be standing in the middle of the tunnel and smell lilacs. I didn't feel threatened in any way, but I know that we were not alone in there.

By Letitia Porter-Bellhouse on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 04:36 pm:

Went there for a walk today, had a very calm sense of well being. Even though the tunnel was dark it was almost like it wasn't. Thought I felt a tug on my chaps. No fear. Took some pictures and I guess we'll see what comes out. To be honest I thought I would be afraid to go in. Normally I won't go anywhere dark. The tunnel felt very warm inside. No cold spots. It sounded very serene with the water falling at the other end.