The kids were right....as usual

Hamilton Paranormal: Paranormal Chatter (Off Topic): The kids were right....as usual

By NovRaine on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 10:07 am:

hiya..Tia.
..that's cool (although..i may have gotten the directions L & R wrong, so don't quote me...it still could be your dad...maybe the left and right is different for everyone?)...
..about the girl you babysit (we all know they see and know things we can't/don't)..ask her to describe what this person looks like...is it a man or a woman? stuff like that...it could be quite interesting!!..and you may figure out who it is..maybe the person at your shoulder is someone else too..i get tons of them coming in and out heehee. good luck!
..love, light and laughter!

By Tia on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 - 09:29 am:

Hey NovRaine,
The warm feeling is on the right side. So I guess that may rule out my dad. My brother never mentioned anything, he's cleaning house because of a separation. New life, new stuff :) lol
I have an office chair belonging to my dad, but nothing out of the ordinary occured two years ago when I got that from my mom. It's only been since I received the couch and chair. I even thought at first it was because I indentified with the furniture but this morning a little girl (three years old) who I take care of asked me who was upstairs...Typically she will ask me if one of the other kids is upstairs. I didn't say no one I just replied I don't know who do you think is upstairs, she replied "my don't know them" she uses my for I. That was it she just continued to play. A dream I've had three days ago was one of digging in the dirt and finding a large penny. It was about 6 inches in diam. and I showed it to my husband. It was like I'd been looking for it. In the dream I knew it was ancient. I actually wondered when I remembered about it where I'd put it while awake.

By NovRaine on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 - 08:31 am:

hiya...
..that's really cool tia. (sorry to hear about your dad though!)..my condolences.
...so this stuff began after the couch arrived? maybe that's part of the reason your brother wanted to give it to you, heehee.
...my first impression was that you, your mom and your dad all have a connection with the couch: the day your mom bought it and laughed at your dad! ..so it makes sense that it's your dad (or mom, but i feel more dad) that's making his presence known! cool.
...i also get the "warm over-the-shoulder" feeling all the time...i've learned to sit back, close my eyes and ask "o.k. ..who is it?" and have always gotten a response (mostly in third-eye)...with wonderful, insightful messages!!!

...now, just as a side: a friend had paid a lot of attention to "direction" in her meditation and native learnings...something coming from one direction (a horse galloping, a person)...during dreams/astral journeys/meditations...means it's already happened/something from the past/someone-something already in your life...when it comes from the opposite direction..it's going to happen..something is coming (coming in future).
...also a clue to maternal or paternal family is in the side you feel the "warmth" on..left is apparently male, while right is female. ...so if your left side gets warm/goosebumpy...it's the male side of your family. etc.
...heehee..as i was writing this..my radio in the living room went up in volume! hmmm ...that would be my mom!
love, light and laughter (and yes...they do have a great sense of humor! heehee)

By Tia on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 04:58 pm:

Hi Chris, interesting about your puppy. Have you ever found a certain time of year or season that things occur more often. It's been 13 years since my dad passed away and one year since my baby dog crossed but when I go to walk in the house it's as though I expect her to be there. It's not every time I come through the door. With my dad, I still "forget" and go to phone him if something really exciting happens only to feel stupid when I realize what I'm doing. Then I just talk to him and bet he's laughing at me. Jeepers I'm jumping back and forth so bad here I'm starting to confuse myself. :) lol
A funny story that goes with the couch and chair but very typical of my dad....I went with my mom to look at it, she bought it, had it delivered. We got it set up and I stayed until he came home from work to see if he liked it. He came in sat down and started to read the paper. He didn't know what we were laughing about. He hadn't noticed the new furniture either. :) When we told him he saw the humour in it also.

By Chris on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 04:01 pm:

I hear sounds in the attic all the time. It is just a normal occurance for me. I was outside tonight and took some pictures of the puppy. One of the shots had all sorts of mist around the dog. None of the others did.

Your dad may have had a fondness for the sofa and is hanging around because of it. Hopefully you will be able to make contact. It is comforting to know he is around though.

By Tia on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 11:51 am:

A few months back the kids were home during the day. When Jim and I came home they both said they heard someone running up and down the stairs. It took them off guard and scared them a little but not enough to stop them from staying home alone. On sunday I was hearing someone moving around on the floor above me no matter which floor I was on. I thought since everyone was home it was part of the family. Today, all day it's been the same and I'm here alone. I would swear there is someone walking on the floor above me. If I'm in the main level they are upstairs if I'm in the basement they are on the main level. It's identical to the sound of someone walking from room to room. I even yelled out "I can hear you ya know." I've heard the walls creak from weather and cold but this is definate walking, there is a stride to it. The sound a running shoe makes on a floor. The only thing that has changed in my house is that on Dec 27 my brother gave me the sofa set that belonged to my parents. The same set that I last saw my dad alive on. I've seen the set at my brothers house over the past 11 years. This is the only thing that I can possibly reason the sound with. Apart from that I keep getting the sensation of someone looking over my shoulder. The way you would while someone was looking at a newspaper. It's a warm feeling not cold not weird, just someone looking over my shoulder.